Календарь Участники форума Часто Задаваемые Вопросы Поиск   
Настройки профайла, личные сообщения и подписка на темы
Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице > Сайт и форум > The Matrix > English
Отдельное сообщение:
Автор
Сообщение Новая тема   Ответить
Cinnamon
Программа

На форумах с марта 2008
Местонахождение: The Source

Surely, it is! It is better to continue. smile I've read The Spoon through. Suppose, it has made me a different human.) Entirely happy to be here, discussing the world (our world), which doesn't exist. If it existed, I'd be extremely disappointed, what do we need the world that doesn't make sense for? I like what V. Pelevin said: a dream, which is having a dream. Before I came to The Spoon, I had strongly believed in karma and all that stuff, but now... Seems like I'm a bit confused, the theory was beautiful, but... The one with a non-existing world I tend to like best. I wish we had a button "Cancel" to have an opportunity to turn this world off whenever we want to.

Адрес поста | Один пост | Сообщить модератору | IP: Logged

Cinnamon в оффлайне Old Post 25.09.2009 06:24
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send Cinnamon a Private Message Найти еще сообщения от Cinnamon Добавить Cinnamon в Ваш список друзей Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Смотреть всю тему
Время на форуме соответствует Гринвичу . Сейчас время - 03:50. Новая тема   Ответить
[Закрыть это окно]

< Contact Us - Ложки.net >

Based on vBulletin 2.2.8