Календарь Участники форума Часто Задаваемые Вопросы Поиск   
Настройки профайла, личные сообщения и подписка на темы
Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице > Сайт и форум > The Matrix > Перевод Гоблина
Отдельное сообщение:
Автор
Сообщение Новая тема   Ответить
Дмитрий Котеров
Подключенный к Матрице

На форумах с ноября 2003
Местонахождение:

Цитата:
Архитектор:
Все прочие гадания про Source есть причина того, что гадают гуманитарии, далекие от компов и в принципе не представляющие, что в них есть не только винды.

На кого это ты намекаешь? (-;
Я бы на твоем месте в начале хотя бы гугл посмотрел. (-;

Чтобы не быть голословным, вот цитаты из сценария (кто еще их наизусть не знает).

Номер раз (M2).
Neo: And why would a program be deleted?
The Oracle: Maybe it breaks down. Maybe a better program is created to replace it - happens all the time, and when it does, a program can either choose to hide here, or return to The Source.
Neo: The machine mainframe?
The Oracle: Yes. Where you must go. Where the path of The One ends. You've seen it, in your dreams, haven't you? The door made of light?

Номер два (M2).
The Oracle: You have to.
Neo: Why?
The Oracle: Because you're The One.
Neo: What if I can't? What happens if I fail?
The Oracle: Then Zion will fall. Our time is up. Listen to me, Neo. You can save Zion if you reach The Source., but to do that you will need the Keymaker.

Номер три (М2).
Keymaker: There's a building. Inside this building there's a level where no elevator can go, and no stair can reach. This level is filled with doors. These doors lead to many places, hidden places, but one door is special. One door leads to the Source.. This building is protected by a very secure system. Every alarm triggers the bomb.

Номер четыре (М2).
Architect: Denial is the most predictable of all human responses, but rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.
Architect: The function of the One is now to return to the Source., allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the prime program. After which, you will be required to select from the Matrix 23 individuals - 16 female, 7 male - to rebuild Zion. Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic system crash, killing everyone connected to the Matrix, which, coupled with the extermination of Zion, will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire human race.

Номер пять (М2).
Architect: Which brings us at last to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed, and the anomaly revealed as both beginning and end. There are two doors. The door to your right leads to the Source., and the salvation of Zion. The door to your left leads back to the Matrix, to her and to the end of your species. As you adequately put, the problem is choice. But we already know what you are going to do, don't we? Already, I can see the chain reaction - the chemical precursors that signal the onset of an emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic and reason - an emotion that is already blinding you from the simple and obvious truth. She is going to die, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Номер шесть (каламбур) (М2).
Architect: Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source. of your greatest strength and your greatest weakness.

Номер семь (М2).
Morpheus: I don't understand it. Everything was done as it was supposed to be done. Once The One reaches the Source., the war should be over.

Номер восемь (М3, единственное место!).
Neo: Tell me how I separated my mind from my body without jacking in. Tell me how I stopped four sentinels by thinking it. Tell me just what the hell is happening to me.
Oracle: The power of the One extends beyond this world. It reaches from here all the way back to where it came from.
Neo: Where ?
Oracle: The Source.. That's what you felt when you touched those Sentinels. But you weren't ready for it. You should be dead, but apparently you weren't ready for that, either.
Neo: The Architect told me that if I didn't return to the Source, Zion would be destroyed by midnight tonight.
Oracle: Please ... You and I may not be able to see beyond our own choices, but that man can't see past any choices.

Как видно, в М2 достаточно мест, где по контексту можно почувствовать, что же такое The Source. Ну а тот каламбур (см. номер шесть), который обронили Вачовские, заставляет подозревать, что «The Source — настолько же исходник программы, насколько The Hope — основа человеческой слабости и силы».

Что скажешь?..

Цитата:

Про диалог с Гоблином - это здорово. Честно говоря, я ожидал меньшего. Правда, я говорил, что он проигнорирует предложения помощи от фанатов (в негативном смысле этого слова), а не просто от желающих помочь в мелочах.

Да нет, похоже, ты был прав. Ответа на второе письмо до сих пор не последовало.

Адрес поста | Один пост | Сообщить модератору | IP: Logged

Дмитрий Котеров в оффлайне Old Post 17.11.2003 23:30
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send Дмитрий Котеров a Private Message Домашняя страница Дмитрий Котеров Найти еще сообщения от Дмитрий Котеров Добавить Дмитрий Котеров в Ваш список друзей Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Смотреть всю тему
Время на форуме соответствует Гринвичу . Сейчас время - 18:41. Новая тема   Ответить
[Закрыть это окно]

< Contact Us - Ложки.net >

Based on vBulletin 2.2.8